Saturday, December 5, 2015

Getting Into Embryonic Space


This morning, I supported a client as he went deep into his Womb Waters - a deep embryonic space within. It's a place where one becomes embryo-like ; with the formative, self-regulating forces of the embryo showing itself; thus healing, restoring, rejuvenating, repairing my client as he lay for 1 hour in that place of deep silence and stillness.

When one drops so deep like this, shifts happen: our brain and nervous system loves it; our cells soak deep into it; our mental and emotional chatter stops - we become silent and still; we reconnect with our womb memories and remember how life used to be; we become fluids; we become embryo.

When the session ended, I asked my client how he felt. He said, "Like I've just stepped out of deep waters".

(The image above is a mandala titled, " Womb Waters" I drew it on 28 April 2013, a day where I went into my own womb waters, hence its name)

No comments:

Post a Comment