Monday, September 26, 2016

Testimonials for Mandala Journeying



"I had fun learning how colours hold different meaning for different individuals. During class, Khema Yen guided me to break through a struggle I was facing while drawing a mandala. I saw with my own eyes how my mandala transformed after the breakthrough" - Catherine

"I have completed my first mandala art, and it ended in tears. With Khema Yen"s confidence and guidance, I benefited a lot from the class. I experienced the focus attention from her and her spiritual guidance. Mandala is widely recognized as the great source of reflection on the soul and brings balance to our life" - Agnes

"I am very grateful that I have the chance to attend the Mandala Journeying workshop. The immediate effect is, I can now associate well with a colour that I did not like since young - red. I felt a release each time I complete a mandala; it is like loosening a knot that had tied up so long within myself. I will keep drawing mandala as it gives me very positive energy" - Wee Sze

"With her generous spirit and passion for mandala work, Khema Yen makes Mandala Journeying an enjoyable, educational and insightful experience. I now find it more meaningful when drawing, colouring and reflecting upon a mandala. This workshop is highly recommended for anyone who is interested in using mandalas in their inner work towards self-liberation." - Sharon

"This would be the workshop for you if you are looking for some quality quiet time whilst learning mandala drawing techniques from a teacher who is Patience personified, brimming with enthusiasm, and willing to share her knowledge un-stingyly." - Liz

(The mandala above is called "The Joys of Falling In Love". I drew this mandala as a gift to a friend whose mum was bedridden with last stage of cancer. She passed away not long after receiving my gift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment