Saturday, December 3, 2016

I Decided To Be Happy Again


Recently, I made a most important decision. I decided to be happy.

I decided to be happy despite friends telling me that they don't believe in me. They either tell this straight at my face, or at the back of me, or through body language.

I decided to be happy despite seeing all those negativity from the newspapers and facebook feeds.

I decided to be happy despite feeling fed up with what's happening in the world.

I decided to be happy despite getting no support from so-call friends.

I decided to be happy despite being betrayed by so-called trustworthy people.

I decided to be happy despite not being fantastically rich.

I decided to be happy despite being viewed as an outcast by my community of friends and family.

I decided to be happy despite being born wih health challenges and with daily chronic pain.

I decided to be happy despite so-called experts telling me I am doomed if I did not invest in this or that.

I decided to be happy despite making numerous wrong financial investments in the past. I've learnt my costly lessons now.

I decided to be happy despite no chocolates, ice-creams, keropok or muruku in my house.

I decided to be happy despite the falling ringgit, and the actions of scheming, corrupted politicians, haters and racists, that are now having a field day in my country.

I decided to be happy. Period.

Once I made this most important decision, the Universe opens up and pours so much abundance of positivities in my life. I got the support I need, I receive love and support from true friends, and now, even my facebook newsfeeds are full of positive posts. The people I interect with are highly positive too. And I know more good things are coming. They are coming!

So, made this simple, yet life changing decision today: choose to be happy.

(Interestingly, after I made this decision, I saw the image above in my facebook newsfeed. Power of sychronicity at work here. Thank you Universe! I love you!)


No comments:

Post a Comment