Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Oracle Reading on 17 July 2018


I was journalling this morning, when I felt the urge to pull a card from the Goddess Guidance Oracle deck for my Facebook friends and blog. The card above - Isis, the Egyptian goddess popped out to say: Whatever difficult situation you're going through right now involves past life memories.

Let's do a quick past-life clearing together.

  • Sit down quietly for awhile, eyes closed, and come to your breathing. Feel the breath in your body, coming in, and going out.
  • Mentally, say: "I now allow these past life memories to be released from me".
  • Invite the goddess Isis to assist you with your clearing.
  • Recite the following Ho'oponopono prayers: "I'm Sorry. Please Forgive Me. I Love You. Thank You".
  • Recite the Ho'oponopono prayers for 5 to 10 minutes to allow the clearing to complete.
  • Before ending, say: "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you" to Isis, and Divinity for their assistance in clearing your past life memories.

And so it is. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment