Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Soul Loss - Is Anyone Home? (Part 1)


Today, I want to write about something not known in the culture and community of which I was brought up with - Soul Loss

I do not know how this lack of understanding came about in our modern living because the ancient healers and shamans of cultures throughout the world seemed to know about it. To them, one of the major causes of illnesses is soul loss.

Once a mother brought her daughter to me for treatment. This young girl went through a severe illness that almost killed her. Although she recovered from that illness, she never really got back her health. She was always sick in some ways. When I started working on her, I immediately knew that this young girl was suffering from soul loss. A major part of her were not here at all. 

I described her condition to her mother who refused to believe there's such a thing as soul loss. She left without bringing back her daughter for further treatments.

Since then, I've treated numerous similar cases. These clients had all kinds of difficulties handling the stress of life, with illnesses that kept coming back. What their doctors did not know was, these patients of theirs were suffering from soul loss, and unless the parts came back, the physical ailments would continue to increase!

So, the first thing I did in such cases were to bring these fragmented parts back. It works every time. Clients felt alive again; they felt "here"; and their physical and emotional pain subsided.

As an energy medicine practitioner, before I work on a client's physical condition, I always check for soul loss. Is the whole person here on my treatment table? Can she feel her whole body? Can she feel herself? Or are there any parts missing? If there are missing parts, then I get these parts back first. Then, and only then, do I work on the physical problems.

Souls wander the Universe
Lost or stolen
Cut off from loved ones
Split off from love
Gently, carefully
We call them back to us
Searching for them in dark corners
Blowing them to life
 with our breath
We welcome them home
- Ellen Jaffe Bitz

(This photo of low tide was taken outside a seafood restaurant in Pontian, Johor)

No comments:

Post a Comment