Tuesday, August 8, 2017

At the Mystic Bazaar


I was invited to give mini card reading sessions to participants of the Mystic Bazaar. This bazaar, held at the Tedboy Express, Bangsar South, was organized by my group of friends who call themselves Soul Rendezvous. So, there I was, at my sacred space that I set up at the bazaar, feeling happy and excited to meet friends and participants.


For this event, I chose to use the Inner Child card deck, to get participants to engage with their Inner Child. It was a fun to bring out the child inside, and to hear the messages that were conveyed to the participants. Fun and insightful!



A group of women listening intently to the messages from their Inner Child.

Thank you everyone who visited my sacred space and thank you Soul Rendezvous for organizing this fun event. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment