Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Unicorn Magic for the Rohingyas


Since last week, my facebook newsfeed and whatsapp group messages have been filled with news and stories about the rohingya crisis in Myanmar. I received all kinds of news from various sources, making it hard to differentiate which ones were fake, which were real. Meanwhile, the truth lies somewhere in between.

I was very disturbed and shocked by what I saw and read, but, I was even more shocked and disturbed by the reactions and response from friends who shared those news. To me, the violence that was inflicted upon the rohingyas reflected the darkest aspects of the psyche of the Burmese people! I reached out to my deck of Doreen Virtue's Magical Unicorns cards. I felt I needed the Unicorn's pure Light to shine on this darkness that is spilling out from Myanmar into other Asean countries.

The unicorns did not mince words. They were absolutely clear and precise with what they wanted to say.

"Stand for Truth!", they said. "Whatever news you hear, from wherever their source were from, the truth is, violence have been inflicted on this group of people. Stand for Truth and Justice!

Shine Light on yourself, and everyone who is involved in this situation - both the victims and the perpetrators. Imagine this bright Ray of Light embracing everyone.

Bring Love to the situation. The power of Love heals the fear that lies at the heart of both victims and perpetrators. Allow Light and Love to permeate through the darkness of this crisis."

I immediately set to work. I no longer get myself pulled into discussions of the history of the rohingyas, their origins, the Myanmar militants, the lack of concrete solutions from Aung San Suu Kyi, etc. I just stand for Truth and Justice. I radiate Light, and Love to the darkness I find within myself, and to the whole situation.


Please join me in engulfing Light and Love to the rohingyas crisis. I love the image of the unicorn card above. It is a Ho'oponopono clearing tool! ( I just discovered this as I was working on this issue.) Imagine the golden Light from this unicorn permeating into every cell and every pore of your tissues and all over your auric field, and say: I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you. Continue doing this until you feel the love, the peace, and the stability of mind and spirit washing over you.

Let's collectively clear the rohingyas crisis together with Love and Light.

The Unicorns have given their magic. It is done. Thank you. I love you.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment